Below is a list of links to UCSB Wellness resources.
To see where wellness resources are located on campus, check out
the Resources Map.
- Planning your classes
- Understanding requirements, policies, and procedures
- Assessing your progress to degree
- Obtaining and submitting petitions
Evaluating all of your academic options, including: choice of major; the
College Honors Program; research and awards; preparing for graduate and
- Drop-in Advising M-F 9:00am-12:00pm; 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Contact Us: email@example.com
Alcohol and Drug Program
- Education and Prevention Programs
- Confidential Counseling and Treatment
- Recovery Support
- On-line Education and Academic Classes for credit!
- Learn how to help a friend.
- Find out about alcohol-free events on campus and in the community.
- Emergency Information
- Rock Climbing Indoors & Out
- Ocean Kayaking
- Challenge Course
- SCUBA Diving
- Backpacking & Canoe Trips
- Wilderness Medicine
- Outdoor Leadership Training
- Contact AdventurePrograms@essr.ucsb.edu
- Career Planning
- Internship Opportunities
- Job Searches
- Career Fairs
- Graduate School Opportunities
- Help with your resume and interviewing skills!
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Learning Assistance Services
- Drop-in tutorials in math, science, economics, writing and foreign language.
- Math, Science, economics tutorial groups.
- Study skills workshops and coaching.
- Writing workshops
- Help dealing with college-life stress.
- FREE EGG chair and Massage chair!
- Individual and Group counseling
- Reduce your test anxiety with the Test Anxiety Program.
- Contact Us: 805-593-4411
Disabled Students Program
- Reading Services
- Note-taking Services
- Test-taking Accommodations
- Help writing letters to instructors
- Educational Testing referrals.
- Contact Us: Thomasemail@example.com
Educational Opportunity Program
- Focuses on low-income and first generation undergraduates, but open to anyone!
- Peer Advisor Program, Cultural Programming, Support Services.
- Get help clarifying your academic, career, financial and personal concerns.
- Become informed about campus resources in order to prepare for life after graduation.
- Summer Transitional Enrichment Program (STEP).
- Contact Us: EOP@sa.ucsb.edu
Exercise and Sport Studies / Recreation Sports
- Leisure Review classes
- Adventure Programs like rock climbing, kayaking, surfing, hiking
- Cardio/ Strength equipment and classes
- Intramural Sports
- Personal Training and internships
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing and Residential Services
- Learn about the MANY housing options UCSB has to offer on and off campus.
- Rental Listings
- Resident Resources
- Dining Services
- Employment opportunities!
Contact Us: www.housing.ucsb.edu/home/contacts.htm
- Your student handbook and guide to thriving at UCSB
- Tips about housing, safety and community events in Isla Vista
- Ways to get involved with the UCSB community
- Job, career and financial aid services
- Local lingo and great places to eat
- Professor bios, diversity information, and health and wellness resources
- Thousands of Books to choose from- look them up from home!
- Article Indexes and Databases for research papers- look them up from home, too!
- Ask a UC Librarian LIVE.
- Quiet place to study.
- Study rooms with big tables and chalkboards for study groups.
- Computer Access with internet and word processing.
- Money Management Basics
- Financial Aid 101
- If You're Struggling Finnancially
- Learn More
- FREE films, concerts, workshops, lectures and performances.
- Free use of the lounge, theater and meeting rooms for student groups.
- Study Lounge 8am-10pm
- FREE coffee and cookies during dead week and finals!
- Safe space to connect with students of different cultural backgrounds.
- Contact Us: Marsanoemail@example.com
Office of Student Life
Residence Halls Association (RHA)
- Student government for all eight on-campus residence halls.
RHA conducts educational, social, cultural, and recreational programming for all the halls.
- RHA provides a voice for student residents in the larger campus community.
It is our duty as RHA to represent the students, always keeping your interests in mind.
RHA's weekly meetings are Tuesday nights in the San Nicolas Formal Lounge, open to the public.
Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
Safe, supportive and welcoming environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual,
transgender, queer, genderqueer, intersex, and ally members of the UCSB
- Opportunity for group and club involvement.
- Weekly events on campus and information about local LGBTQIA events.
- Weekly discussions in the Rainbow Lounge.
- LGBTQIA resources.
Report Hate Incidents/Crimes online 24/7
- UCSB is a welcoming and safe place for every member of our community.
- Anyone can report hate incidents anonymously online at http://judicialaffairs.sa.ucsb.edu/hate.aspx.
- Visit the UCSB Judicial Affairs website (link above) to learn more about reporting options, information about hate crimes and support services.
- Contact the hate incident response coordinator at 893-5016.
UCSB Running Series
- UCSB Running Series raises awareness about student scholarships
- Romeo's 4 Miler is the only couple's race in Santa Barbara!
- All the races are on campus, and we are No-Waste-Races
- We promote healthy living and provide personal training events to get ready for races!
- Check out www.ucsbruns.com for more info
Student Health Service
- Nurse Advisor and health counselors for all students
- Same day appointments usually available
- General Medicine, Psychiatry, Physical Therapy, Eye Care, Dental Care
- Pharmacy with DISCOUNTED prices.
- Massage, Meditation, Nutrition, Stress Management
- Contact Us: Advice Nurse,
- Save Money- Unit fees are capped at the cost of 8 units and no out of state fees!
Graduate Sooner- Make up a missed class or get ahead in completing your General
Education and Major/ Minor requirements.
- Enjoy Learning- Focus on a few subjects in less-crowded classes.
- Get to know UCSB- open enrollment.
- Advocacy, Education, and Support Services for women AND men.
- Library, Art Gallery, Weekly Groups and Workshops and Campus Events.
- Resources for Sexual Harassment, Sexual Violence and Body Image.
- Walking maps for campus
- Self-guided walking tours of Isla Vista and Campus with lots of cool info.
- This site is for UCSB staff, but students are welcome to use the info.
- Tips about using a pedometer and setting goals for physical activity.
If you have any questions regarding the Passport program, or if you have
suggestions for future events, please
e-mail us. We
want to hear from you!